'Top Chef All-Stars' Ratings Improve
The second course of Top Chef All-Stars made some gains in the ratings Wednesday night.
After geting a slugghish start last week, All-Stars rose an impressive 18% to 2 million viewers. That climb won't surprise fans of the show, which has delivered high drama and clever challenges during the first two episodes (the off-camera wailing rant of last night's eliminated chef was classic).
Also: A&E's latest episode of Storage Wars (2.2 million) continues to do well, but Syfy's Hollywood Treasure (1.2 million) has shrunk a little since its debut.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!