'Top Chef All-Stars' Ratings Improve
The second course of Top Chef All-Stars made some gains in the ratings Wednesday night.
After geting a slugghish start last week, All-Stars rose an impressive 18% to 2 million viewers. That climb won't surprise fans of the show, which has delivered high drama and clever challenges during the first two episodes (the off-camera wailing rant of last night's eliminated chef was classic).
Also: A&E's latest episode of Storage Wars (2.2 million) continues to do well, but Syfy's Hollywood Treasure (1.2 million) has shrunk a little since its debut.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche