Tuesday Ratings: 'Glee' Matches Season Low
CBS and Fox tied for the win on Tuesday night.
Fox’s Glee matched its season low in the afternoon nationals, but the musical dramedy still dominated the competition with a 4.6 rating in the demo, easily winning the 8 p.m. time slot. CBS’ NCIS notched a 3.9 demo rating at 8 p.m. followed by NBC’s two-hour The Biggest Loser (2.4 rating/6.6 million total viewers) and ABC’s No Ordinary Family (2.2 rating/7.8 million total users) and The CW’s One Tree Hill (0.8/1.7 million). In total viewers, NCIS reached 19.75 million, with Glee averaging about 10.8 million.
At 9 p.m., ABC’s Dancing With the Stars (16.8 million total viewers, 3.4 demo rating) edged out CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles (15.5 million, 3.3). Fox’s Raising Hope averaged a 2.6 at 9 p.m. (5.9 million total viewers), but lead-out Running Wilde fell (3 million, 1.3), while still handily beating The CW’s Life Unexpected (1.5 million, 0.7).
At 10 p.m., CBS’ The Good Wife, which features a guest-star turn by Michael J. Fox, won the time slot (12.2 million, 2.2), followed by NBC’s Parenthood (5 million, 2.1) and ABC’s Detroit 1-8-7 (7.3 million, 1.8).
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David