Tuesday Ratings: 'Glee' Matches Season Low
CBS and Fox tied for the win on Tuesday night.
Fox’s Glee matched its season low in the afternoon nationals, but the musical dramedy still dominated the competition with a 4.6 rating in the demo, easily winning the 8 p.m. time slot. CBS’ NCIS notched a 3.9 demo rating at 8 p.m. followed by NBC’s two-hour The Biggest Loser (2.4 rating/6.6 million total viewers) and ABC’s No Ordinary Family (2.2 rating/7.8 million total users) and The CW’s One Tree Hill (0.8/1.7 million). In total viewers, NCIS reached 19.75 million, with Glee averaging about 10.8 million.
At 9 p.m., ABC’s Dancing With the Stars (16.8 million total viewers, 3.4 demo rating) edged out CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles (15.5 million, 3.3). Fox’s Raising Hope averaged a 2.6 at 9 p.m. (5.9 million total viewers), but lead-out Running Wilde fell (3 million, 1.3), while still handily beating The CW’s Life Unexpected (1.5 million, 0.7).
At 10 p.m., CBS’ The Good Wife, which features a guest-star turn by Michael J. Fox, won the time slot (12.2 million, 2.2), followed by NBC’s Parenthood (5 million, 2.1) and ABC’s Detroit 1-8-7 (7.3 million, 1.8).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10