Tuesday Ratings: 'Glee' Matches Season Low
CBS and Fox tied for the win on Tuesday night.
Fox’s Glee matched its season low in the afternoon nationals, but the musical dramedy still dominated the competition with a 4.6 rating in the demo, easily winning the 8 p.m. time slot. CBS’ NCIS notched a 3.9 demo rating at 8 p.m. followed by NBC’s two-hour The Biggest Loser (2.4 rating/6.6 million total viewers) and ABC’s No Ordinary Family (2.2 rating/7.8 million total users) and The CW’s One Tree Hill (0.8/1.7 million). In total viewers, NCIS reached 19.75 million, with Glee averaging about 10.8 million.
At 9 p.m., ABC’s Dancing With the Stars (16.8 million total viewers, 3.4 demo rating) edged out CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles (15.5 million, 3.3). Fox’s Raising Hope averaged a 2.6 at 9 p.m. (5.9 million total viewers), but lead-out Running Wilde fell (3 million, 1.3), while still handily beating The CW’s Life Unexpected (1.5 million, 0.7).
At 10 p.m., CBS’ The Good Wife, which features a guest-star turn by Michael J. Fox, won the time slot (12.2 million, 2.2), followed by NBC’s Parenthood (5 million, 2.1) and ABC’s Detroit 1-8-7 (7.3 million, 1.8).
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wants Autographed Pic Of Himself & Nelson Mandela
- Adrian Grenier Wants Everyone to Recycle & Take Care Of the Ocean!
- Rosario Dawson & Chrissy Teigen Stun at Belgian National Day Celebration
- Azealia Banks Teases New Single 'Heavy Metal & Reflective' After Partying with Tinie Tempah!