'Turn Off Fox'! Wait ... what? (pic)
Washington lobbying group Color of Change is offering a free sticker to anybody who's fed up with the conservative rhetoric of Fox News.
Here's the sticker, right.
Anybody else see a problem with this campaign design?
Yeah! Turn off Fox! Fox and its gay friendly musical drama "Glee"! And subversive raunchy humor of "Family Guy"! And longtime progressive leanings of "The Simpsons"! And ... waaait a second.
Fox is, of course, the nation's top-rated broadcast network. And it is not Fox News, which is also owned by News Corp. You could certainly argue that canceling "Firefly" was "Bad News For America," but the network is really no more politically right wing than any other broadcaster. (And though nobody working there would ever publicly say anything against its intense news network cousin, privately they snicker watching Jon Stewart just as much as the next guy).
So for anybody who's really annoyed about Booth and Brennan's team being split up on "Bones," or is a TV reporter tired of asking the network for confirmation on "American Idol" judging rumors, you can get your sticker here.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences