'Undercovers' Hits New Series Low in Demo
Undercovers reached another series low Wednesday as NBC continues burning off the remaining episodes of the canceled spy drama.
On the heels of last week's series-low rating in the adults 18-49 demo, Undercovers fell 18 percent Wednesday to a 0.9. The freshman series was up slightly among total viewers, though, pulling in 4.5 million this week vs. 4.2 million last week.
Elsewhere, the rest of the night's broadcast lineup was filled with repeats, with ABC and CBS splitting the win.
ABC was tops in the demo, propelled by an all-comedy lineup of The Middle (1.7, 6.4 million), Better With You (1.5, 5.2 million) and back-to-back episodes of both Modern Family (2.1, 6.1 million) and Cougar Town (1.3, 3.3 million).
Meanwhile, CBS won the night among total viewers with NCIS: Los Angeles (1.3, 6.9 million), Criminal Minds (2.0, 9.2 million) and Defenders (1.4, 6.5 million).
In addition to Undercovers, NBC also had back-to-back episodes of Law & Order: SVU (1.3, 5.7 million).
Fox aired back-to-back repeats of Human Target (1.3, 3.9 million), while CW doubled up on Hellcats (0.5, 1.4 million).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR