VH1 Orders Extreme Sports Couples Series
Ready for the Real Housewives of the X Games?
VH1 has ordered a new reality docuseries about the wives of extreme sports stars.
The trio of couples are: Pierre Luc Gagnon (Vert Skater) and his girlfriend Denise Russo; Cory “Nasty” Nastazio (BMX Dirt Jumper) and his girlfriend Nicole Panattoni; and Jeremy “Twitch” Stenburg (FMX) and his wife Susie Stenberg.
“The stars of action sports and the women who love them don’t just live life on the edge they go beyond it whether they’re on the track, the trail or just living their lives and we couldn’t be more thrilled to bring that wild ride to VH1,” said Jeff Olde, exec vp of programming and production at VH1. “The couples of The X Life will bring a real adrenaline rush to TV.”
Ten episodes of the series are set to premiere in early 2011. 51 Minds and JT Entertainment produces.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR