VIDEO: See the 'American Idol' Contestant That Made Jennifer Lopez Cringe
Yoji Pop sang Miley Cyrus -- and also impersonated Michael Jackson -- on the Season 10 premiere of the Fox show Wednesday night.
American Idol saved the best (er, worst) contestant for last Wednesday night.
Watch Yoji "Pop" Asano skewer Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" -- all the while imitating Michael Jackson's dance moves.
The Queens, New York-resident, 25, was asked by new judge Jennifer Lopez about his background. American Idol Season 10 Premiere Review: A Star Is Re-Born in Steven Tyler
"My story? Uh... I've been imitating Michael Jackson since I was two-years-old," he said, before adding that he had in fact been dancing like the King of Pop since "before I was born."
Episode two of the 10th season premiere airs Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10