VIDEO: See the 'American Idol' Contestant That Made Jennifer Lopez Cringe
Yoji Pop sang Miley Cyrus -- and also impersonated Michael Jackson -- on the Season 10 premiere of the Fox show Wednesday night.
American Idol saved the best (er, worst) contestant for last Wednesday night.
Watch Yoji "Pop" Asano skewer Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" -- all the while imitating Michael Jackson's dance moves.
The Queens, New York-resident, 25, was asked by new judge Jennifer Lopez about his background. American Idol Season 10 Premiere Review: A Star Is Re-Born in Steven Tyler
"My story? Uh... I've been imitating Michael Jackson since I was two-years-old," he said, before adding that he had in fact been dancing like the King of Pop since "before I was born."
Episode two of the 10th season premiere airs Thursday.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public