'The View' Hits Season High
The latest numbers for ABC's The View hit season highs, while CBS' The Talk had its best performance since its premiere week.
The View averaged 3.7 million viewers for the most recent week reported by Nielsen (which is to say, the week ending Nov. 19, since the Thanksgiving holiday delayed the ratings release). The show ranked as the No. 2 program among women 18-49, with CBS' Young & the Restless in first.
Meanwhile, CBS' new-ish chat panel The Talk averaged 2.1 million viewers, rising slightly from the prior week. So far, The Talk may not be blowing up the ratings, but it's proving to be a very steady performer.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch