'Walking Dead' DVD Coming This Spring
Could be worse.
AMC is planning to unleash The Walking Dead on DVD and Blu-ray in Sping, 2011, according to a spokesperson.
That's a fairly quick turnaround for a TV show. Networks often wait until the next season is about to premiere before releasing the previous season on DVD. In this case, that would have likely meant waiting all the way until next October when the second round of Dead is tentatively set to debut.
No other DVD details are available, other than the network announcing a home video distributor, Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film