'Walking Dead' DVD Coming This Spring
Could be worse.
AMC is planning to unleash The Walking Dead on DVD and Blu-ray in Sping, 2011, according to a spokesperson.
That's a fairly quick turnaround for a TV show. Networks often wait until the next season is about to premiere before releasing the previous season on DVD. In this case, that would have likely meant waiting all the way until next October when the second round of Dead is tentatively set to debut.
No other DVD details are available, other than the network announcing a home video distributor, Anchor Bay Entertainment.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot in TV
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!