'Walking Dead' DVD Coming This Spring
Could be worse.
AMC is planning to unleash The Walking Dead on DVD and Blu-ray in Sping, 2011, according to a spokesperson.
That's a fairly quick turnaround for a TV show. Networks often wait until the next season is about to premiere before releasing the previous season on DVD. In this case, that would have likely meant waiting all the way until next October when the second round of Dead is tentatively set to debut.
No other DVD details are available, other than the network announcing a home video distributor, Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR