'Walking Dead' DVD Coming This Spring
Could be worse.
AMC is planning to unleash The Walking Dead on DVD and Blu-ray in Sping, 2011, according to a spokesperson.
That's a fairly quick turnaround for a TV show. Networks often wait until the next season is about to premiere before releasing the previous season on DVD. In this case, that would have likely meant waiting all the way until next October when the second round of Dead is tentatively set to debut.
No other DVD details are available, other than the network announcing a home video distributor, Anchor Bay Entertainment.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive