'Walking Dead' Rises to Season High
Nothing can stop The Walking Dead: For episode five, the AMC hit enjoyed its biggest audience yet.
A total of 5.5 million viewers tuned in, slightly beating the show's Halloween series premiere. There's also 3.7 million adults 18-49.
Moreover, that's a 15% hike from the Dead's fourth episode.
With only one more episode to go, you can bet AMC wishes they had ordered more hours for the first season, certainly the fans do.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch