'Walking Dead' Rises to Season High
Nothing can stop The Walking Dead: For episode five, the AMC hit enjoyed its biggest audience yet.
A total of 5.5 million viewers tuned in, slightly beating the show's Halloween series premiere. There's also 3.7 million adults 18-49.
Moreover, that's a 15% hike from the Dead's fourth episode.
With only one more episode to go, you can bet AMC wishes they had ordered more hours for the first season, certainly the fans do.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR