'Walking Dead' Rises for Third Episode
This show is so damn good, and such a resounding hit: After dipping very modestly for its second episode, AMC's The Walking Dead rose in the ratings Sunday night.
The Walking Dead went up to 5.1 million viewers, 3.3 million adults 18-49.
That's right between where it premiered wtih 5.3 million and its second episode of 4.7 million.
In case you were wondering, 2.1 million of those in the adult demo were male, which is a pretty strong tilt. AMC has already renewed the show for a second season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR