Covering The Race
Lead Awards Blogger & Analyst
Scott, whose THR coverage appears both in print and online, is one of the film industry's most experienced and trusted awards analysts, and possesses one of the strongest track records at forecasting the Oscars. His best showings came in 2006 and 2013, when he called 21 of 24 winners; he was also the only pundit to project long-shot best picture nominations for The Reader (2008), The Blind Side (2009) and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011). An alumnus of Brandeis University, he previously ran "The Feinberg Files" blog for the Los Angeles Times. He is now a voting member of both the Broadcast Film Critics Association and the Broadcast Television Journalists Association, and is writing a book about film history for young people for which he has interviewed more than 350 high-profile Hollywood figures.
Gregg contributes awards news, features online, and "The Race" column in print.
Tim contributes awards news and features, both in print and online.
- Before 'Game Of Thrones,' Pedro Pascal Was Getting His Ass Kicked On 'Buffy'
- Drew Barrymore Adds Fragrances To Flower Beauty Collection Making Us All Smell Better
- Guy Covers Every Single Part Of 'Prince Ali' From 'Aladdin'
- The Dumbest But Also Greatest Lyrics From Destiny's Child's 'Writings On The Wall'
- Orange Is the New Black’s Barbara Rosenblat on Playing Miss Rosa and Being ‘the Meryl Streep of Audiobooks’
- Why Are Movies the Only Kind of Entertainment We Still Have to Wait Around For?
- 7 Times Vin Diesel Gave a Wooden Performance (Before He Played a Tree in Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Chris Messina Is a Huge Cheater in This New Sam Smith Video
- Cate Blanchett Desperately Wanted to Play a Dwarf & Wear a Beard
- Katy Perry Sang for the President & First Lady Last Night at the White House!
- Kerry Washington & Jimmy Kimmel Bond Over Their Newborn Baby Girls!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Opens Huge, Scores Biggest Thursday Evening Opening of the Year!