2014 Emmy Awards
Covering The Race
Lead Awards Blogger & Analyst
Scott, whose THR coverage appears both in print and online, is one of the film industry's most experienced and trusted awards analysts, and possesses one of the strongest track records at forecasting the Oscars. His best showings came in 2006 and 2013, when he called 21 of 24 winners; he was also the only pundit to project long-shot best picture nominations for The Reader (2008), The Blind Side (2009) and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011). An alumnus of Brandeis University, he previously ran "The Feinberg Files" blog for the Los Angeles Times. He is now a voting member of both the Broadcast Film Critics Association and the Broadcast Television Journalists Association, and is writing a book about film history for young people for which he has interviewed more than 350 high-profile Hollywood figures.
Gregg contributes awards news, features online, and "The Race" column in print.
Tim contributes awards news and features, both in print and online.
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup