IT'S A SIGN: Music Producing Team Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff Ink With WME
Soul music production duo Kenneth Gamble and Leon Huff have signed with WME in all areas.
The pair, which has never before been represented by a talent agency, has written and produced more than 3,500 songs in the last 35 years, including several No. 1 pop and R&B tracks. Their hits include "Now That We Found Love" and "Love Train" by the O'Jays and "Me and Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul.
Gamble and Huff, who co-founded Philadelphia International Records in 1971, have recorded and collaborated with everyone from Michael Jackson and Elton John to Dusty Springfield. Artists such as Elvis Presley, the Rolling Stones and Bette Midler have covered songs written by the duo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR