IT'S A SIGN: Music Producing Team Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff Ink With WME
Soul music production duo Kenneth Gamble and Leon Huff have signed with WME in all areas.
The pair, which has never before been represented by a talent agency, has written and produced more than 3,500 songs in the last 35 years, including several No. 1 pop and R&B tracks. Their hits include "Now That We Found Love" and "Love Train" by the O'Jays and "Me and Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul.
Gamble and Huff, who co-founded Philadelphia International Records in 1971, have recorded and collaborated with everyone from Michael Jackson and Elton John to Dusty Springfield. Artists such as Elvis Presley, the Rolling Stones and Bette Midler have covered songs written by the duo.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014