IT'S A SIGN: Singer/Songwriter Skylar Grey Signs With WME
Grey sings on and penned Dr. Dre's new sing "I Need a Doctor."
Singer/songwriter Skylar Grey, who sings on and penned Dr. Dre’s new single, “I Need a Doctor,” has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
Grey was nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2011, including Song of the Year for writing Eminem’s “Love the Way You Lie.”
She also performed “I Need a Doctor” with Dr. Dre and Eminem at the awards show last month. Grey can also be heard on several other songs that she has written, including Lupe Fiasco’s “Words I Never Said” and Diddy Dirty Money’s “Coming Home.”
Grey will continue to work with her manager Todd Mandel, attorney Paul Rothenberg, and publicist Jessica Erskine of Rogers & Cowan.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack