IT'S A SIGN: Singer/Songwriter Skylar Grey Signs With WME
Grey sings on and penned Dr. Dre's new sing "I Need a Doctor."
Singer/songwriter Skylar Grey, who sings on and penned Dr. Dre’s new single, “I Need a Doctor,” has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
Grey was nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2011, including Song of the Year for writing Eminem’s “Love the Way You Lie.”
She also performed “I Need a Doctor” with Dr. Dre and Eminem at the awards show last month. Grey can also be heard on several other songs that she has written, including Lupe Fiasco’s “Words I Never Said” and Diddy Dirty Money’s “Coming Home.”
Grey will continue to work with her manager Todd Mandel, attorney Paul Rothenberg, and publicist Jessica Erskine of Rogers & Cowan.
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign