AGENCY SIGNINGS: 'Friday Night Lights" Michael B. Jordan to ICM; 'Entertainment Tonight' Co-Host Mark Steines to Paradigm
The week's worth of moves.
-- Michael B. Jordan, co-star of NBC's Friday Night Lights and Parenthood, has signed with ICM. Jordan has also appeared on The Wire, Bones and Cold Case. He is managed by Schiff Co. and his attorney is Greg Slewett of Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal LaViolette Feldman Schenkman & Goodman.
-- Emmy-winning Entertainment Tonight co-host Mark Steines has signed with Paradigm. He has also appeared on The Practice, CSI: NY and Medium, and in the feature Nixon. He is managed by Michelle Benedetti of Benedetti Management.
-- Brent Butt, who created and starred in the Canadian sitcom Corner Gas, and his Sparrow Media production company have signed with APA. Butt's next project, the feature No Clue, which he wrote and will star in, is being co-produced by Sparrow and is set to shoot in Vancouver this summer. Butt is managed by Elizabeth Hodgson of Hodgson Management Group.
-- Heather Anne Campbell, a Saturday Night Live writer who also performed on Mad TV, has signed with UTA. She is managed by Brillstein Entertainment.
-- Amy Seimetz, star of Sundance hit The Off Hours, has signed with WME. Seimetz appeared in Tiny Furniture and A Horrible Way to Die last year. She is managed by One Entertainment.
-- Actress and comedienne Natasha Leggero, who is starring in the upcoming stand-up showcase show Comedy Central Presents, has signed with Brillstein Entertainment for management. She is represented by Gersh.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Ted Nugent Show Canceled After Native-American Tribe Hears About Rocker's 'Racist And Hate-Filled Remarks'
- Stephen Colbert Asks Nancy Pelosi If She Has Naked Pictures Of John Boehner
- Even Government Agencies Play The 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' Game, And Here's Proof
- Jon Stewart Learns What Happens When You Criticize Israel