Arthouse Films Picks Up 'How Much Does Your Building Weigh Mr. Foster?' (Berlin)
The indie distributor plans a theatrical release this year for the doc about architect Norman Foster from filmmakers Carlos Carcas and Norberto Lopez Amado.
Arthouse Films has acquired all North American rights, plus those in Australia and New Zealand, to the documentary How Much Does Your Building Weigh Mr. Foster? from filmmakers Carlos Carcas and Norberto Lopez Amado. The indie distributor plans a theatrical release this year followed by DVD and digital releases.
The film explores the history, philosophy and influence of architect Norman Foster, who designed Beijing Airport, the Reichstag, the Hearst Building in New York and the world's tallest bridge in Millau, France. Deyan Sudjic produced the U.K.-Spanish co-production; Andres Santana and Imanol Uribe co-produced.
David Koh and Stanley Buchthal negotiated the deal on behalf of Arthouse Films anmd Dakota Group Ltd. with Elena Ochoa Foster of Art Commissioners and Ivorypress on behalf of the filmmakers.
"We are very proud and excited to help present this wonderful film on architect Norman Foster to audiences," said Koh and Buchthal.
Arthouse recently released Lucy Walker's documentary Waste Land.
Fall TV Preview
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding