Audience Anticipation for Upcoming Releases
Thirty million Flixster users provide data on which upcoming movies they're most eager to see.
On Flixster right now, Skyline leads the weekend in terms of both total number of searches and Want-to-See score, which indicates that fans of the sci-fi thriller are more fond than most of using their mobile phones to research movies.
Here's a list of the percentages of Flixster "Want-to-See" Ratings for Upcoming Films:
Skyline - 86%
Unstoppable - 84%
Morning Glory - 68%
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - 95%
The Next Three Days - 92%
Tangled - 84%
Love and Other Drugs - 81%
Burlesque - 80%
Faster - 89%
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch