Audience Anticipation for Upcoming Releases
Thirty million Flixster users provide data on which upcoming movies they're most eager to see.
On Flixster right now, Skyline leads the weekend in terms of both total number of searches and Want-to-See score, which indicates that fans of the sci-fi thriller are more fond than most of using their mobile phones to research movies.
Here's a list of the percentages of Flixster "Want-to-See" Ratings for Upcoming Films:
Skyline - 86%
Unstoppable - 84%
Morning Glory - 68%
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - 95%
The Next Three Days - 92%
Tangled - 84%
Love and Other Drugs - 81%
Burlesque - 80%
Faster - 89%
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR