Brian Geraghty, Logan Huffman and Madeleine Martin Cast in 'Refuge'
The indie drama from writer-director Jessica Goldberg is an adaptation of her own play.
Brian Geraghty, Logan Huffman and Madeleine Martin have joined the cast of the indie drama Refuge, from writer-director Jessica Goldberg.
Krysten Ritter (She's Out of My League) had already been cast in Goldberg's adaptation of her own play, about a young woman who must take care of her younger siblings after her parents abandon them. The project goes into production this week in Southampton, N.Y.
Dallas Sonnier and Jack Heller of Caliber Media Co. (Enter Nowhere) structured the financing and are producing the project. Paper Street's Austin Stark, Chris Papavasiliou and Benji Kohn will serve as executive producers.
Repped by UTA and Luber Roklin Entertainment, Geraghty will next be seen in the thriller ATM and the reunion comedy Ten Year.
Repped by Gersh and TMT Entertainment Group, Huffman is a regular on the ABC series V, and he appeared in the 2008 feature comedy Lymelife.
Martin, repped by ICM and One Entertainment, is a regular on the Showtime series Californication, and she appeared in the 2010 sports drama Legendary.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch