MPAA Upholds R Rating for 'How Do You Know'
The Columbia picture from James L. Brooks has lost its appeal.
On appeal, the MPAA's Classification and Rating Appeals Board has upheld the R rating it gave to James L. Brooks' How Do You Know for language.
But even though the appeal is over, the studio is expected to work with the filmmakers and the MPAA to make whatever cuts are necessary to get a PG-13 rating.
Columbia Pictures releases the film Dec. 17.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws