MPAA Upholds R Rating for 'How Do You Know'
The Columbia picture from James L. Brooks has lost its appeal.
On appeal, the MPAA's Classification and Rating Appeals Board has upheld the R rating it gave to James L. Brooks' How Do You Know for language.
But even though the appeal is over, the studio is expected to work with the filmmakers and the MPAA to make whatever cuts are necessary to get a PG-13 rating.
Columbia Pictures releases the film Dec. 17.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- Greg Scarnici Recreates Iconic Madonna 'Sex' Book As 'Sex In Drag'
- 'Na Maloom Afraad': Revival of Pakistani Cinema in Progress
- Sister Cristina Scuccia, The Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- Maitland Ward's Sheer Dress Is The Sheerest of All Sheer Dresses And NSFW
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes the Washington Redskins Wouldn't Change Their Name
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces Honoree Elizabeth Banks at Elle Women in Hollywood (Video)
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!