Disney Hiring Marketing Maven Frank Chiocchi (Exclusive)
Well-respected Universal marketing executive Frank Chiocchi is in final talks to join Disney, where he'll oversee creative media for all live-action titles.
Chiocchi will report directly to MT Carney.
At Universal, he is executive vice president of marketing. His job at Disney is a much bigger gig.
Chiocchi is considered one of the best in the business in regards to trailers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR