DreamWorks picks up film rights to W. Bruce Cameron bestseller 'A Dog's Purpose'
The "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter" author will adapt the screenplay with wife Cathryn Michon.
8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter author W. Bruce Cameron has sold the film rights to his latest bestseller, A Dog’s Purpose, to DreamWorks Studios.
Purpose tells the story of one dog’s quest to discover his purpose in life over the course of several lifetimes and multiple owners. It currently sits on New York Times Bestseller list, where it has been for 11 weeks.
Cameron will adapt the screenplay with wife Cathryn Michon (China Beach). Gavin Polone (Zombieland) is producing.
The APA-repped author and newspaper columnist's bestselling book 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter was turned into a sitcom on ABC. Michon is also repped by APA.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink 14 Bottles Of Wine In A Day
- Conan Introduces Apple's U2 Removal Service Because Deleting That Free Album Isn't Enough
- 'Too Long; Didn't Listen' Ep. 2: Talking Online Satire With Joe Garden, Sarah Pappalardo & Anna Drezen
- Duke Porn Star Belle Knox Once Carved The Word 'Fat' Into Her Body
- Angelina Jolie Doubled the Number of British Women Getting Screened for Breast Cancer
- Jennifer Lopez's 'Booty' Video Receives Lots of Love From Celebs
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Rumored Boyfriend Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert (Photos)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, & More Celebrities Take a Stand Against Sexual Violence (Video)