Who Wants to See Javier Bardem Talk 'Biutiful'?
Roadside Attractions is opening Biutiful for a one-week awards-qualifying run Wednesday before taking it back and beginning a platform release Jan. 28.
In Los Angeles, the movie will play at the Century City AMC 15, and as a special treat, on Wednesday Javier Bardem will pop by for a talk about his starring role in Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's haunting drama as slave trader dying of cancer who can talk to ghosts. (Yogi Bear this ain't.)
While Risky doesn't know which showing will be graced by the Spaniard, sources say the early evening one is the most likely candiate.
Start lining up now...
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR