EXCLUSIVE: Lit Agent Sarah Self Lands at WME
The agent, who resigned from Gersh recently, likely to take Diablo Cody with her.
Lit agent Sarah Self, who recently resigned from the Gersh Agency, is in the final stages of nesting at WME.
It's unclear at this point just which clients will make the full transition with her, but it is expected that Oscar-winning scribe Diablo Cody (Juno, The United States of Tara), as well as others, will soon be WME talent. Geoff LaTulippe, the writer of Going the Distance, has also been in Self's stable. He has an adaptation of Breathers: A Zombie's Lament set up at Fox Searchlight with Cody producing.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Here Are Three Amazing GIFs From the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer
- Kristen Bell is a Hilarious Mary Poppins, Sings 'Spoonful of Sugar' Parody About Wages (Video)
- Marion Cotillard & Jared Leto Lend Their Support at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala!
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!