EXCLUSIVE: Lit Agent Sarah Self Lands at WME
The agent, who resigned from Gersh recently, likely to take Diablo Cody with her.
Lit agent Sarah Self, who recently resigned from the Gersh Agency, is in the final stages of nesting at WME.
It's unclear at this point just which clients will make the full transition with her, but it is expected that Oscar-winning scribe Diablo Cody (Juno, The United States of Tara), as well as others, will soon be WME talent. Geoff LaTulippe, the writer of Going the Distance, has also been in Self's stable. He has an adaptation of Breathers: A Zombie's Lament set up at Fox Searchlight with Cody producing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'