EXCLUSIVE: Oscar Isaac Joins Cast of Channing Tatum Film 'Ten Year'
The "Robin Hood" actor has nabbed a role in Jamie Linden's ensemble drama.
Oscar Isaac has been cast in the ensemble drama Ten Year, the directing debut of screenwriter Jamie Linden (We Are Marshall).
Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan, Kate Mara, Brian Geraghty, Justin Long, Anna Faris, Chris Pratt, Chris Pine, Anthony Mackie and Scott Porter are also starring in the story about friends reuniting a decade after their high school graduation. Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey of Temple Hill are producing along with Tatum and his 33andOut Prods. partner Reid Carolin.
The film shoots this month in New Mexico.
Repped by UTA and Inspire Entertainment, Isaac has appeared in The Nativity Story, The Life Before Her Eyes, Body of Lies, Agora and Robin Hood. He will next appear in the Warner Bros. actioner Sucker Punch opening in March, the FilmDistrict release Drive and Madonna's W.E.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR