EXCLUSIVE: Oscar Isaac Joins Cast of Channing Tatum Film 'Ten Year'
The "Robin Hood" actor has nabbed a role in Jamie Linden's ensemble drama.
Oscar Isaac has been cast in the ensemble drama Ten Year, the directing debut of screenwriter Jamie Linden (We Are Marshall).
Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan, Kate Mara, Brian Geraghty, Justin Long, Anna Faris, Chris Pratt, Chris Pine, Anthony Mackie and Scott Porter are also starring in the story about friends reuniting a decade after their high school graduation. Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey of Temple Hill are producing along with Tatum and his 33andOut Prods. partner Reid Carolin.
The film shoots this month in New Mexico.
Repped by UTA and Inspire Entertainment, Isaac has appeared in The Nativity Story, The Life Before Her Eyes, Body of Lies, Agora and Robin Hood. He will next appear in the Warner Bros. actioner Sucker Punch opening in March, the FilmDistrict release Drive and Madonna's W.E.
Weekend Box Office
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!