Rep: There Are No Plans to Release Final Stieg Larsson Novel
Senior VP of Alfred A. Knopf reports that the executors of the late author's estate have no intention of releasing the unfinished final book in the novelist's 'Millennium' series.
Fans of late author Stieg Larsson will be disappointed to hear that, despite recent speculation in the blogosphere, there are no plans to release his unfinished final Millennium novel.
"There is no fourth book from Stieg Larsson on the horizon," Paul Bogaards, senior VP of publicity at Alfred A. Knopf publishing house said, reports Word and Film. "Only the estate, controlled by his family (father Erland and brother Joakim Larsson), can authorize publication of a fourth book, and they have no intention of doing so at the moment."
On the bright side: Director David Fincher's screen adaptation of Larsson's The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo novel will hit theaters on December 21.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother