Rep: There Are No Plans to Release Final Stieg Larsson Novel
Senior VP of Alfred A. Knopf reports that the executors of the late author's estate have no intention of releasing the unfinished final book in the novelist's 'Millennium' series.
Fans of late author Stieg Larsson will be disappointed to hear that, despite recent speculation in the blogosphere, there are no plans to release his unfinished final Millennium novel.
"There is no fourth book from Stieg Larsson on the horizon," Paul Bogaards, senior VP of publicity at Alfred A. Knopf publishing house said, reports Word and Film. "Only the estate, controlled by his family (father Erland and brother Joakim Larsson), can authorize publication of a fourth book, and they have no intention of doing so at the moment."
On the bright side: Director David Fincher's screen adaptation of Larsson's The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo novel will hit theaters on December 21.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR