EXCLUSIVE: Rosario Dawson and Lynn Collins Graduate to 'Ten Year'
The actresses join Chris Pine and Channing Tatum in the ensemble drama.
Rosario Dawson and Lynn Collins are the latest to nab roles in Ten Year, the directing debut of screenwriter Jamie Linden (We Are Marshall).
The actresses beef up the female contingent of the ensemble drama that also stars Jenna Dewan, Kate Mara and Anna Faris. Brian Geraghty, Justin Long, Channing Tatum, Chris Pratt, Chris Pine, Oscar Isaac, Anthony Mackie and Scott Porter fill out the guy side of the high school reunion film.
Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey of Temple Hill are producing along with Tatum and his 33andOut Prods. partner Reid Carolin. The film shoots this month in New Mexico.
Repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment, Dawson most recently appeared with Pine in Unstoppable, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and Seven Pounds. She will next appear in Sony's Zookeeper in July.
Collins, who is repped by WME and 3 Arts, most recently appeared in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. She has also wrapped a role in Disney/Pixar's John Carter of Mars, which hits theaters in the summer of 2012.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
- That Story About the Django Unchained Actress Handcuffed for ‘Kissing While Black’ Just Got More Complicated
- Watch a Supercut of Every Impression Bill Hader Did on SNL
- See the Beautiful Book Jacket for Jami Attenberg’s Saint Mazie
- Do I Have Enough Time to Catch Up on Scandal? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Kate Hudson Are Fashion Muses for THR's Top Designers
- Matt Bomer's Robot Hand Won't Let Go of Liv Tyler's Breast in 'Space Station 76' Clip (Exclusive)
- Chloe Moretz: Denzel Washington is a 'Master Class in Acting'
- Jamie Foxx Releases 'Party Ain't a Party,' First New Song Since 2010