Ryan Daly Leaves Agenting for Zero Gravity Management
Ryan Daly has left Innovative Artists and joined Zero Gravity Management.
Joining him as clients are Twilight actor Kellan Lutz, Rochelle Aytes (Detroit 1-8-7), Reagan Gomez (The Cleveland Show), Texas Battle (The Bold and the Beautiful) and Ryan Ochoa (iCarly).
Daly began in management as an assistant at Strong/Morrone Entertainment before going to Kazarian/Spencer/Ruskin. It’s there that he began developing a reputation for spotting up-and-coming talent and worked at nurturing and developing clients like Brandon Routh, Chace Crawford and Cam Gigandet.
Four years later, he zipped over to Innovative, bringing over Lutz and Ashley Greene (Twilight, the upcoming The Apparition).
Zero Gravity is a management-production firm behind indie films such as Malice in Wonderland and the upcoming thriller The Killing Game starring Samuel L. Jackson and Lutz. The company also reps up-and-directors such as Bjorn Stein (Underworld 4) and writers like Michael Robert Johnson (Sherlock Holmes).
Daly hopes to use management as a springboard into producing with Lutz and other clients.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR