IT’S A SIGN: 'Super 8' Co-Star Gabriel Basso Signs with ICM (EXCLUSIVE)
The 16-year-old actor also appears on Showtime’s 'The Big C.'
Gabriel Basso, the 16-year-old actor who will appear in this summer’s Super 8, has signed with ICM. Basso also plays the son of Laura Linney’s character on Showtime’s The Big C.
Details are scant on J.J. Abrams’ Super 8, a sci-fi film that also features Elle Fanning. A 30-second commercial for the movie, which is being produced by Steven Spielberg, aired during the Super Bowl. Its focus appears to be on a group of youngsters whose small town is ravaged by an alien.
Basso continues to be represented by Meredith Fine at Coast to Coast Talent, as well as manager David Eisenberg of Protégé Entertainment, and Howard Fishman of Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman LLP.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR