IT’S A SIGN: 'Super 8' Co-Star Gabriel Basso Signs with ICM (EXCLUSIVE)
The 16-year-old actor also appears on Showtime’s 'The Big C.'
Gabriel Basso, the 16-year-old actor who will appear in this summer’s Super 8, has signed with ICM. Basso also plays the son of Laura Linney’s character on Showtime’s The Big C.
Details are scant on J.J. Abrams’ Super 8, a sci-fi film that also features Elle Fanning. A 30-second commercial for the movie, which is being produced by Steven Spielberg, aired during the Super Bowl. Its focus appears to be on a group of youngsters whose small town is ravaged by an alien.
Basso continues to be represented by Meredith Fine at Coast to Coast Talent, as well as manager David Eisenberg of Protégé Entertainment, and Howard Fishman of Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman LLP.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Garner Speaks About Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Only Gets Asked About 'Tits' on the 'Blurred Lines' Girl (Video)
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)