IT'S A SIGN: ICM Signs Georgie Henley (Exclusive)
The young Brit has starred in all three "Chronicles of Narnia" films
ICM has signed 15-year-old actress Georgie Henley.
The young Brit has played the role of Lucy Pevensie in all three films in The Chronicles of Narnia franchise, the latest of which, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, has just opened in theaters.
Henley has also starred in the TV miniseries Jane Eyre.
She continues to be represented by Hamilton Hodell, Ltd. in the U.K.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10