Former ‘Sopranos’ Actor Reuniting with James Gandolfini for Film
Vincent Curatola, who played Johnny Sack on the mob show, has been cast in 'Cogan’s Trade.'
Vincent Curatola, best known for playing mob boss Johnny Sack on The Sopranos, has been cast in the crime thriller Cogan’s Trade alongside Brad Pitt and James Gandolfini.
The film, which is being produced by the Weinstein Co. and Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment, will begin shooting in New Orleans later this month.
Andrew Dominick will direct the film, which has a cast that also includes Sam Rockwell, Casey Affleck and Mark Ruffalo. Cogan’s Trade is based on the 1974 George V. Higgins novel of the same name, and features Pitt as Jackie Cogan, a hard-boiled enforcer in gangland Boston. Curatola will play a middle-aged man recently released from jail who seeks revenge on those who sent him to prison. The movie is slated for an early 2012 theatrical release.
Curatola is represented by Stone Manners Salners Agency, McGowan Management and Kraditor & Haber.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!