Former ‘Sopranos’ Actor Reuniting with James Gandolfini for Film
Vincent Curatola, who played Johnny Sack on the mob show, has been cast in 'Cogan’s Trade.'
Vincent Curatola, best known for playing mob boss Johnny Sack on The Sopranos, has been cast in the crime thriller Cogan’s Trade alongside Brad Pitt and James Gandolfini.
The film, which is being produced by the Weinstein Co. and Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment, will begin shooting in New Orleans later this month.
Andrew Dominick will direct the film, which has a cast that also includes Sam Rockwell, Casey Affleck and Mark Ruffalo. Cogan’s Trade is based on the 1974 George V. Higgins novel of the same name, and features Pitt as Jackie Cogan, a hard-boiled enforcer in gangland Boston. Curatola will play a middle-aged man recently released from jail who seeks revenge on those who sent him to prison. The movie is slated for an early 2012 theatrical release.
Curatola is represented by Stone Manners Salners Agency, McGowan Management and Kraditor & Haber.
Fall TV Preview
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding