SUNDANCE: Yes, THR Was Inside the 'Son of No One' Screening
So a few people have taken issue with our earlier post about the P&I screening of Son of No One in Park City and how it didn't go so well. Some, including gossip blogger Roger Friedman, have questioned whether The Hollywood Reporter was actually inside the screening. In case this somehow wasn't clear before:
-- THR reporter Daniel Miller was in attendance from well before the screening started until well after the screening ended. He observed the film and the reaction, and he spoke with several insiders in attendance.
-- There were roughly a dozen walkouts between the middle of the film and the climax. One of the film's sales agents has claimed that this was caused by confusion over the title card at the end of the film, but THR was referring to the people who walked out well before that, including some acquisitions execs.
-- Friedman, who failed to tell his readers that he was let go by THR last year, is slamming us by claiming some kind of vendetta against actress Katie Holmes. That's ridiculous and wouldn't justify a response if his post hadn't been picked up by other media outlets.
Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR