SUNDANCE: Yes, THR Was Inside the 'Son of No One' Screening
So a few people have taken issue with our earlier post about the P&I screening of Son of No One in Park City and how it didn't go so well. Some, including gossip blogger Roger Friedman, have questioned whether The Hollywood Reporter was actually inside the screening. In case this somehow wasn't clear before:
-- THR reporter Daniel Miller was in attendance from well before the screening started until well after the screening ended. He observed the film and the reaction, and he spoke with several insiders in attendance.
-- There were roughly a dozen walkouts between the middle of the film and the climax. One of the film's sales agents has claimed that this was caused by confusion over the title card at the end of the film, but THR was referring to the people who walked out well before that, including some acquisitions execs.
-- Friedman, who failed to tell his readers that he was let go by THR last year, is slamming us by claiming some kind of vendetta against actress Katie Holmes. That's ridiculous and wouldn't justify a response if his post hadn't been picked up by other media outlets.
Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
Fall TV Preview
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding