TRAILER: AnnaSophia Robb as 'Soul Surfer'
Carrie Underwood, Dennis Quaid and Helen Hunt co-star in the inspiring story of champion surfer Bethany Hamilton's recovery from a shark attack that took her arm.
The true story of Bethany Hamilton, a young champion surfer who lost her arm in a shark attack but never stopped riding the waves, is naturally inspiring. This new trailer for the film based on her experience, Soul Surfer -- featuring stars AnnaSophia Robb, Dennis Quaid, Helen Hunt and Carrie Underwood -- naturally sells that aspect hard.
TriStar and FilmDistrict will release the film April 8. Check it out:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Kelly Rowland Buys Belly Bandit For Growing Baby Bump
- Aubrey Plaza Supports Chris Pratt at 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Hollywood Premiere!
- Jason Derulo Hosts Vegas Pool Party While Recovering From a Broken Rib!
- Emma Stone Really Annoyed Colin Firth By Live-Texting Him Details About His 'Bridget Jones' Performance!