TRAILER: AnnaSophia Robb as 'Soul Surfer'
Carrie Underwood, Dennis Quaid and Helen Hunt co-star in the inspiring story of champion surfer Bethany Hamilton's recovery from a shark attack that took her arm.
The true story of Bethany Hamilton, a young champion surfer who lost her arm in a shark attack but never stopped riding the waves, is naturally inspiring. This new trailer for the film based on her experience, Soul Surfer -- featuring stars AnnaSophia Robb, Dennis Quaid, Helen Hunt and Carrie Underwood -- naturally sells that aspect hard.
TriStar and FilmDistrict will release the film April 8. Check it out:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR