VIDEO: 'The Other Woman' Trailer Hits
Portman starts the year with romantic comedy No Strings Attached, which opens Jan. 21, then on April 6 is part of Your Highness, Universal's Medievel supernatural stoner buddy movie (yeah, there's a lot crammed in there). She is also one of the anchors in Marvel Studios' Thor, which opens a month later, May 8.
Now comes the trailer for The Other Woman, which IFC releases Feb. 4. The story of a woman trying to fit in a family as a stepmom comes from filmmaker Don Roos, who also directed 1998's The Opposite of Sex and wrote and directed 2000's Bounce, which starred Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The Other Woman is the smallest and most personal of the four movies, and it rounds out a list that shows Portman to be one of the most versatile actresses of her generation.
Sundance: On the Scene
Weekend Box Office
- Backstreet Boy Howie Dorough Crashed A Wedding (And That Makes Him Larger Than Life)
- Sundance So Far: More On The Juicy Scientology Doc Everyone Is Talking About
- Oscars 2015: So Hollywood Is Still Racist (and Sexist), Now What?
- Teacher And His Students Recreate 'Uptown Funk,' Get An A+ In Breakin' It Down
- Sundance: Where Jason Sudeikis Pleasures a Bottle of Green Tea
- Taylor Swift’s Alleged Leaked DMs Make Her Seem Just As Nice As You Thought
- McCarthy, Wiig, McKinnon, Jones: Here Are Your Ghostbusters
- Louis C.K. Releases New Special; Read His Very Long, Very Thoughtful Email Explaining Where He Taped It