VIDEO: 'The Other Woman' Trailer Hits
Portman starts the year with romantic comedy No Strings Attached, which opens Jan. 21, then on April 6 is part of Your Highness, Universal's Medievel supernatural stoner buddy movie (yeah, there's a lot crammed in there). She is also one of the anchors in Marvel Studios' Thor, which opens a month later, May 8.
Now comes the trailer for The Other Woman, which IFC releases Feb. 4. The story of a woman trying to fit in a family as a stepmom comes from filmmaker Don Roos, who also directed 1998's The Opposite of Sex and wrote and directed 2000's Bounce, which starred Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The Other Woman is the smallest and most personal of the four movies, and it rounds out a list that shows Portman to be one of the most versatile actresses of her generation.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)