The comedian, the model, and the filthiest lawsuit ever filed
One particular case in the piece caught our eye. We're a bit behind on this, but a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge recently unsealed a lawsuit brought by Hungarian model Monika Zsibrita against comedian Chris Rock.
Zsibrita wasn't thrilled to be dissed publicly by Rock, so she filed the lawsuit last summer alleging breach of a written confidentiality agreement. The complaint was filed as "Jane Doe v. John Doe," because, as her attorney Neville Johnson told the LA Times last month, "she did not want to run afoul of the confidentiality agreement."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR