The comedian, the model, and the filthiest lawsuit ever filed
One particular case in the piece caught our eye. We're a bit behind on this, but a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge recently unsealed a lawsuit brought by Hungarian model Monika Zsibrita against comedian Chris Rock.
Zsibrita wasn't thrilled to be dissed publicly by Rock, so she filed the lawsuit last summer alleging breach of a written confidentiality agreement. The complaint was filed as "Jane Doe v. John Doe," because, as her attorney Neville Johnson told the LA Times last month, "she did not want to run afoul of the confidentiality agreement."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama