The comedian, the model, and the filthiest lawsuit ever filed
One particular case in the piece caught our eye. We're a bit behind on this, but a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge recently unsealed a lawsuit brought by Hungarian model Monika Zsibrita against comedian Chris Rock.
Zsibrita wasn't thrilled to be dissed publicly by Rock, so she filed the lawsuit last summer alleging breach of a written confidentiality agreement. The complaint was filed as "Jane Doe v. John Doe," because, as her attorney Neville Johnson told the LA Times last month, "she did not want to run afoul of the confidentiality agreement."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)