Complaint Claims Eddie Griffin Really Loves His Mother
According to the complaint filed by production manager Vince Beane, the Leslie Greif Company served Griffin with copious amounts of Veuve Clicquot champagne on the set of the comedian's new TV pilot (produced by Greif) in order to encourage his outrageousness. Unfortunately, with alcohol silliness sometimes comes anger.
Beane alleges he should have been warned about Griffin's short temper, especially after booking Griffin's visiting mother in a cheap 3-star hotel. Griffin approached Beane and said, according to the complaint, "You are that mutha fucka who got my momma that fucked-up-ass hotel room," and accusing Beane of disrespecting his mother in a manner we won't pass along.
The complaint asserts that Griffin ordered his professional-boxer bodyguard to give Beane a beating, which, no surprise, has now led to Griffin's day in civil court for assault and battery.
At least he loves his mother.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- 'Walking Dead' Star Laurie Holden Is A Real-Life Hero
- Kat Dennings On Kim Kardashian: 'I've Never Seen An Ass Like That In My Life'
- Jennifer Garner & Michelle Monaghan Help Honor Matthew McConaughey with Special Award!
- Eva Longoria & Cameron Diaz Show Huge Support For Hillary Clinton's Fundraiser
- Anne Hathaway & Jessica Chastain Rep 'Interstellar' at American Cinematheque Event!
- Reese Witherspoon & Kate Hudson Support Their Leading Man Matthew McConaughey!