Complaint Claims Eddie Griffin Really Loves His Mother
According to the complaint filed by production manager Vince Beane, the Leslie Greif Company served Griffin with copious amounts of Veuve Clicquot champagne on the set of the comedian's new TV pilot (produced by Greif) in order to encourage his outrageousness. Unfortunately, with alcohol silliness sometimes comes anger.
Beane alleges he should have been warned about Griffin's short temper, especially after booking Griffin's visiting mother in a cheap 3-star hotel. Griffin approached Beane and said, according to the complaint, "You are that mutha fucka who got my momma that fucked-up-ass hotel room," and accusing Beane of disrespecting his mother in a manner we won't pass along.
The complaint asserts that Griffin ordered his professional-boxer bodyguard to give Beane a beating, which, no surprise, has now led to Griffin's day in civil court for assault and battery.
At least he loves his mother.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Here Are Three Amazing GIFs From the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer
- Kristen Bell is a Hilarious Mary Poppins, Sings 'Spoonful of Sugar' Parody About Wages (Video)
- Marion Cotillard & Jared Leto Lend Their Support at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala!
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!