Complaint Claims Eddie Griffin Really Loves His Mother
According to the complaint filed by production manager Vince Beane, the Leslie Greif Company served Griffin with copious amounts of Veuve Clicquot champagne on the set of the comedian's new TV pilot (produced by Greif) in order to encourage his outrageousness. Unfortunately, with alcohol silliness sometimes comes anger.
Beane alleges he should have been warned about Griffin's short temper, especially after booking Griffin's visiting mother in a cheap 3-star hotel. Griffin approached Beane and said, according to the complaint, "You are that mutha fucka who got my momma that fucked-up-ass hotel room," and accusing Beane of disrespecting his mother in a manner we won't pass along.
The complaint asserts that Griffin ordered his professional-boxer bodyguard to give Beane a beating, which, no surprise, has now led to Griffin's day in civil court for assault and battery.
At least he loves his mother.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR