Foo Fighters Battle Marvel's Fighters Over Songs in Trailer
The Foo Fighters vs. The X-Men. One hairy lead man (Dave Grohl) vs. another (Wolverine). We'll take animal-keen supersenses and healing powers over contemporary pop-rock sensibilities any day, but apparently the Foos think they've got the edge in this battle.
Roswell Records and the members of the Foo Fighters are suing Marvel Studios in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles for allegedly including two songs, "Best of You" and "Free Me," in the trailer to an animated television series based on the popular X-Men franchise called "Wolverine and the X-Men." This complaint says the trailer received 20,000 views during its the first few days on YouTube.
The plaintiffs, represented by Howard King of King Holmes Paterno & Berliner, seek unspecified damages.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink 14 Bottles Of Wine In A Day
- Conan Introduces Apple's U2 Removal Service Because Deleting That Free Album Isn't Enough
- 'Too Long; Didn't Listen' Ep. 2: Talking Online Satire With Joe Garden, Sarah Pappalardo & Anna Drezen
- Duke Porn Star Belle Knox Once Carved The Word 'Fat' Into Her Body
- Angelina Jolie Doubled the Number of British Women Getting Screened for Breast Cancer
- Jennifer Lopez's 'Booty' Video Receives Lots of Love From Celebs
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Rumored Boyfriend Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert (Photos)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, & More Celebrities Take a Stand Against Sexual Violence (Video)