Graphic novelist wants $50 million for 'Heroes' ripoff
"Indeed, some of the scenes in 'Heroes' appear as if the books were used as storyboards by the defendants," reads the complaint.
Wild also claims that the ending of season four was changed in an attempt to minimize too obvious similarities.
We've reached out to NBC for comment and will update when we get a response. UPDATE: An NBC spokesperson says: "We believe this lawsuit is meritless and expect to prevail in the litigation.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR