Graphic novelist wants $50 million for 'Heroes' ripoff
"Indeed, some of the scenes in 'Heroes' appear as if the books were used as storyboards by the defendants," reads the complaint.
Wild also claims that the ending of season four was changed in an attempt to minimize too obvious similarities.
We've reached out to NBC for comment and will update when we get a response. UPDATE: An NBC spokesperson says: "We believe this lawsuit is meritless and expect to prevail in the litigation.”
2014 Emmy Awards
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'