Will Heather Mills Have to Share Her Paul McCartney Money?
Here's our question upon reading that Heather Mills recovered $48.6 million from her divorce from Sir Paul McCartney: Will she have to share the money with her former lawyers? Mills represented herself in the proceedings after parting with the law firm of Mishcon de Reya. And she got the money even though a judge berated her for giving "inconsistent and inaccurate" evidence during hearings.
Of course, it wouldn't surprise us at all if the question of how to split the proceeds ended up in litigation.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Enjoy Romantic Seaside Getaway in Italy - See the Pics!
- Obsessed with Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' From 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer? Boots Explains Reworking the Song with Bey!
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & Irina Shayk Crush Into Hollywood with 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Game of Thrones' Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Keep Close at LAX