Will Heather Mills Have to Share Her Paul McCartney Money?
Here's our question upon reading that Heather Mills recovered $48.6 million from her divorce from Sir Paul McCartney: Will she have to share the money with her former lawyers? Mills represented herself in the proceedings after parting with the law firm of Mishcon de Reya. And she got the money even though a judge berated her for giving "inconsistent and inaccurate" evidence during hearings.
Of course, it wouldn't surprise us at all if the question of how to split the proceeds ended up in litigation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws