Hey, showbiz folks: Check your contract before your next tweet
There’s a growing number of studio deals with new language aimed specifically at curbing usage of social-media outlets by actors, execs and other creatives. The goal: plugging leaks of disparaging or confidential information about productions via the likes of Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Joaquin Phoenix In Talks to Play Superhero Doctor Strange in Upcoming Marvel Film!
- Orlando Bloom Misses His Flight to Los Angeles, So Books a Ticket to NYC Instead!
- 'Teen Wolf' Stars Tyler Hoechlin & Tyler Posey Celebrate Batman's 75th Anniversary at Comic-Con!
- Hunger Games' Wes Bentley Walks Around His Movie Set Totally Shirtless