Jane Fonda not the only mother-in-law from hell
Now it's time to induct another into the copyright-run-amok Hall of Fame.
Yes, a Hollywood comedy felt recycled. Total shocker.
Gilbert says the movie had similarities to a script she wrote about her own mother-in-law problems and feels that entitles her to some of the $155 million the movie made worldwide. She's suing, and Warner Bros. is obviously seeking to dismiss the case.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Brooks Wheelan on His Post-SNL Plans, Returning to a Days Inn Budget, and Taking Comedians Camping
- A Most Wanted Man Is an Unshapely Movie That Showcases Philip Seymour Hoffman at His Peak
- Seinfeld Might Come to Netflix
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe