Jane Fonda not the only mother-in-law from hell
Now it's time to induct another into the copyright-run-amok Hall of Fame.
Yes, a Hollywood comedy felt recycled. Total shocker.
Gilbert says the movie had similarities to a script she wrote about her own mother-in-law problems and feels that entitles her to some of the $155 million the movie made worldwide. She's suing, and Warner Bros. is obviously seeking to dismiss the case.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR