Joe Francis acknowledges he's 'a difficult client'
Everyone's least favorite softcore porn magnate copped a plea today to tax evasion charges, agreeing to pay $249,705 to hopefully end his criminal case and avoid more jail time. But Joe Francis gets some credit from us for throwing a shout-out to his latest group of attorneys in the statement he released:
"I want to thank Brad Brian, Greg Weingart, Susan Nash and the lawyers at Munger, Tolles & Olson LLC in Los Angeles, and David Houston in Reno. The one thing I’ve learned about myself during this process is that I can be a difficult client, but they are a fantastic group of brilliant legal minds who recognized the truth when they saw it and had the passion to care about what happened to me."
Francis hasn't alway had the best relationship with his legal counsel, so it's nice to see him give credit where it's no doubt due.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Jamie Dornan Got In Some Bowling While In NYC for 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer Promo!
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Continue Their Romantic Vacation By the Sea in France!
- 'Walking Dead' Season Five Trailer Debuts at Comic-Con & It's So Intense!
- David Beckham Starts His Day Off Right with a Morning Workout