Joe Francis acknowledges he's 'a difficult client'
Everyone's least favorite softcore porn magnate copped a plea today to tax evasion charges, agreeing to pay $249,705 to hopefully end his criminal case and avoid more jail time. But Joe Francis gets some credit from us for throwing a shout-out to his latest group of attorneys in the statement he released:
"I want to thank Brad Brian, Greg Weingart, Susan Nash and the lawyers at Munger, Tolles & Olson LLC in Los Angeles, and David Houston in Reno. The one thing I’ve learned about myself during this process is that I can be a difficult client, but they are a fantastic group of brilliant legal minds who recognized the truth when they saw it and had the passion to care about what happened to me."
Francis hasn't alway had the best relationship with his legal counsel, so it's nice to see him give credit where it's no doubt due.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR