Judge tosses copyright claim on Sony's 'God of War'
Judge Marilyn Hall Patel took a look at the multi-hour video game and examined similarities in plot, themes, dialogue, mood, setting, pace, characters and the sequence of events. We don't envy the task of comparing a screenplay to a complicated video game that poses challenges for players in the setting of ancient Greece.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR