Linda Doucett sues Anthony Pellicano, Brad Grey, Bert Fields
Linda Doucett, who testified at the Pellicano trial last March that she was wiretapped and threatened in connection with litigation between Shandling and his ex-manager and current Paramount topper Brad Grey, filed suit today in LA Superior Court against Pellicano, Grey, John Arenson, Grey's lawyer Bert Fields and Fields' law firm Greenberg Glusker.
Read the form complaint here, but in a nutshell Doucett (now Linda Durst) claims she testified in Shandling's litigation against Grey and was then roughed up by Pellicano and crew when they wiretapped phones, accessed private DMV records and condcted general surveillance on her. She's now joining a long line of plaintiffs seeking money for her Pellicano troubles.
Doucett claims she suffered severe emotional distress and violation of her privacy, and wants unspecified damages.
Given the flurry of Pellicano-related civil cases lately (other ongoing battles include Keith Carradine vs. his ex-wife, entertainment lawyer John LaViolette vs. producer Andrew Stevens, and former THR editor Anita Busch vs. Michael Ovitz), it's not surprising that Doucett would join the party. She's repped by LA lawyer Michael Cohen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR