Ne-Yo Gets $700,000 For Being Booted Off Tour By R. Kelly
We kicked off the year by reporting that R&B star Ne-Yo was suing a concert promoter because he was generating better reviews than R. Kelly and was therefore kicked off their joint tour.
A Los Angeles Superior Court judge agrees with Ne-Yo and has awarded him more than $700,000 for his troubles. Fortunately for the oft-sued R. Kelley, the money won't come from Kelly's pockets but Kelly's concert promoter Rowe Entertainment Inc.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws