Ne-Yo Gets $700,000 For Being Booted Off Tour By R. Kelly
We kicked off the year by reporting that R&B star Ne-Yo was suing a concert promoter because he was generating better reviews than R. Kelly and was therefore kicked off their joint tour.
A Los Angeles Superior Court judge agrees with Ne-Yo and has awarded him more than $700,000 for his troubles. Fortunately for the oft-sued R. Kelley, the money won't come from Kelly's pockets but Kelly's concert promoter Rowe Entertainment Inc.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!