Paradigm sues Lauren Holly for 'NCIS' commissions
4:53 PM PDT 7/27/2009 by Eriq Gardner
"NCIS" actress Lauren Holly has been sued by her former talent agency for failing to transmit at least $83,790 in commissions.
Paradigm filed the lawsuit last week in California Superior Court. The agency claims to have represented Holly in a 2005 deal with CBS Paramount to star in "NCIS." The following year, Pardigm and Holly split, and the parties agreed that Holly would continue to pay her 10 percent commission on her "NCIS" deal to the agency.
Paradigm, represented by Joseph Costa at Costa Abrams & Coate, is now demanding that money. Here's the complaint.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Weekend Box Office
For the weekend of 07/18/2014 Source: Rentrak