TMZ Can Repost Sex Tape Thanks to Verne Troyer's Ex
With all the attention paid to Verne Troyer, has anybody bothered to focus on the woman involved in the infamous sex tape?
Casting no stone unturned, TMZ has, and they now get a sweet reward.
A judge has allowed TMZ to repost portions of the Troyer sex tape after the woman, Ranae Shrider, signed a declaration filed in federal court in Los Angeles granting her permission. Turns out that the tape was created with her video camera.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'