'Twilight' fans told to stop making Rob Pattinson t-shirts
According to the complaint, Zazzle's users are stealing "tens of thousands" of trademarked images from its highly successful "Twilight" series, putting them on merchandise, and thus interfering with Summit's exclusive licensing arrangements.
No word, though, on whether the company takes active steps to monitor for infringement, but the website does provide an e-mail address for IP owners to send complaints of misuse.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR