Weinstein Co. loses key ruling in battle with soul singer
Fields tells us he disagrees with the decision and that a trial will prove the movie wasn't Moore's story. He also believes an appeals court would rule in TWC's favor on the legal issues. "I think it's quite clear you can't protect the life story of a public figure this way," he says. "That's going too far."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR