Cable M&A: What's Next After Suddenlink's Sale to Europe's Altice?
With Time Warner Cable the possible next target, one analyst says the Altice entry into the U.S. "creates even more uncertainty in an industry where virtually every element of the story is now in flux."
Alibaba Pictures Chair Named CEO of China's Enlight Media
The appointment follows the e-commerce giant's purchase in March of an 8.8 percent stake in the Chinese production firm for $380 million.
Japan Box Office: 'Cinderella' Spends Fifth Weekend on Top
Kenneth Branagh's take on the classic fairy tale has brought in $37.5 million in the country as 'Maze Runner' opened in the fourth spot.
Charter Nearing $55 Billion Deal to Acquire Time Warner Cable (Report)
Ontario Amends Foreign Film Tax Credit Cut for Hollywood
TV Host Byron Allen Slams Obama: "A White President in Blackface"
- Hollywood Docket: 'The Osbournes' Reboot Battle; Gawker Sues FBI Over Sex Tape
- Rep Sheet Roundup: CAA Signs ‘Bad Girls Club’ Breakout Tanisha Thomas
- It’s Official: Melissa McCarthy Staying at CAA
- Former 'X Factor' Contestant Sues Claiming Audition Was "Altered"
- Postproduction House Modern VideoFilm to Be Acquired By Point.360
- Conan Doyle Estate Sues Miramax Over 'Mr. Holmes'
Hollywood Docket: 'The Osbournes' Reboot Battle; Gawker Sues FBI Over Sex Tape
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
‘Much Loved’: Cannes Review
Director Nabil Ayouch realistically portrays the humiliations and joie de vivre of four Moroccan prostitutes.
‘Masaan’: Cannes Review
The modern and traditional sides of India clash in two interlocking love stories
‘Visit or Memories and Confessions’: Cannes Review
A long-hidden, personal doc about leaving a beloved house by the late, revered Portuguese director Manoel de Oliveira.
'Ice and the Sky' ('La Glace et le Ciel'): Cannes Review
The Oscar-winning director of 'March of the Penguins' returns to Antarctica for his latest feature, which looks at the life of French glaciologist Claude Lorius
'Arabian Nights — Volume 3: The Enchanted One' ('As mil e uma noites — Volume 3, o encantado'): Cannes Review
The closing part of Miguel Gomes's ambitious trilogy again stars Crista Alfaiate as Scheherazade
- ‘Macbeth’: Cannes Review
- 'Arabian Nights — Volume 2: The Desolate One' ('As mil e uma noites — Volume 2, o desolado'): Cannes Review
- ‘Gerard Depardieu: Larger Than Life’ (‘Depardieu grandeur nature’): Cannes Review
- ‘Ingrid Bergman In Her Own Words’: Cannes Review
- 'Yakuza Apocalypse' ('Gokudo daisenso'): Cannes Review