Cable M&A: What's Next After Suddenlink's Sale to Europe's Altice?
With Time Warner Cable the possible next target, one analyst says the Altice entry into the U.S. "creates even more uncertainty in an industry where virtually every element of the story is now in flux."
Alibaba Pictures Chair Named CEO of China's Enlight Media
The appointment follows the e-commerce giant's purchase in March of an 8.8 percent stake in the Chinese production firm for $380 million.
Japan Box Office: 'Cinderella' Spends Fifth Weekend on Top
Kenneth Branagh's take on the classic fairy tale has brought in $37.5 million in the country as 'Maze Runner' opened in the fourth spot.
Anonymous Threats Prompt Four Plane Searches at NYC-Area Airports
Charter Nearing $55 Billion Deal to Acquire Time Warner Cable (Report)
Ontario Amends Foreign Film Tax Credit Cut for Hollywood
- TV Host Byron Allen Slams Obama: "A White President in Blackface"
- Hollywood Docket: 'The Osbournes' Reboot Battle; Gawker Sues FBI Over Sex Tape
- Rep Sheet Roundup: CAA Signs ‘Bad Girls Club’ Breakout Tanisha Thomas
- It’s Official: Melissa McCarthy Staying at CAA
- Former 'X Factor' Contestant Sues Claiming Audition Was "Altered"
- Postproduction House Modern VideoFilm to Be Acquired By Point.360
Hollywood Docket: 'The Osbournes' Reboot Battle; Gawker Sues FBI Over Sex Tape
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
‘Harold and Lillian: A Hollywood Love Story’: Cannes Review
Documentarist Daniel Raim tells the story of storyboard artist Harold Michelson and his wife, film researcher Lillian Michelson, who worked on innumerable movies in Hollywood's golden age
'Arabian Nights — Volume 3: The Enchanted One' ('As mil e uma noites — Volume 3, o encantado'): Cannes Review
The closing part of Miguel Gomes's ambitious trilogy again stars Crista Alfaiate as Scheherazade
‘Much Loved’: Cannes Review
Director Nabil Ayouch realistically portrays the humiliations and joie de vivre of four Moroccan prostitutes.
‘Masaan’: Cannes Review
The modern and traditional sides of India clash in two interlocking love stories
‘Learn by Heart’ ('La Vie en Grand'): Cannes Review
French d.p. Mathieu Vadepied ('The Intouchables') makes his directing debut with this tale of life in the Parisian ghetto, starring non-pro child actors Balamine Guirassy and Ali Bidanessy
- ‘Visit or Memories and Confessions’: Cannes Review
- 'Ice and the Sky' ('La Glace et le Ciel'): Cannes Review
- ‘Macbeth’: Cannes Review
- 'Arabian Nights — Volume 2: The Desolate One' ('As mil e uma noites — Volume 2, o desolado'): Cannes Review
- ‘Gerard Depardieu: Larger Than Life’ (‘Depardieu grandeur nature’): Cannes Review