Dinesh D'Souza's Film Partner Sues 'God's Not Dead' Producers for $10 Million
Russian Distributors to Form Company for Chinese Operations
FIFA Scandal: Sepp Blatter Wins Re-election After Opponent Concedes Defeat
Nickelodeon Opening Flagship Retail Store in London
Want a Piece of the Movie Profits? New SEC Rules Could "Revolutionize" Crowdfunding (Guest Column)
Crowdfunding a $4 Billion Market by 2020? Here Are 5 Companies Poised to Benefit
- Electronic Arts Responds to "Misogynistic Vitriol" as FIFA Video Game Adds Women
- China's Alibaba To Cooperate with Producer Enlight Media on Slate of Movies, OTT Projects
- 'Leviathan' Actor Wins Defamation Suit Against Russian Legislator
- Endemol Shine Names Fennessy Brothers as Joint Heads of Australian Unit
- 'San Andreas' to be First Dolby Cinema Release for Warner Bros.
- Judge Explains Why Pandora Must Pay 2.5 Percent of Revenue to BMI
John Belushi's Widow Doesn't Have to Share 'Blues Brothers' Money With Second Husband
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
‘The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe’: TV Review
There’s little that’s surprising or inspired in Lifetime’s two-part miniseries about iconic Hollywood celebrity Marilyn Monroe.
‘Odd Mom Out’: TV Review
Comic author Jill Kargman plays a version of herself in Bravo’s new series about the spoiled denizens of Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
'I Believe in Unicorns': Film Review
A teenage girl with a rich fantasy life begins a relationship with an older boy in Leah Meyerhoff's debut feature.
'Unfreedom': Film Review
Raj Amit Kumar's directoral debut crosscuts between two stories, one set in New York and the other in New Delhi, depicting the violent results of religious and sexual intolerance.
‘Barely Lethal’: Film Review
Hailee Steinfeld plays a secret agent mentored by Samuel L. Jackson and pursued by Jessica Alba in Kyle Newman’s high-school comedy.